Students studying wood design in civil, architectural and forestry engineering schools are very important to us and we would like to show you how much!
If you are currently registered in a recognized Canadian Institution as a student, enter Coupon Code “Student” at checkout to receive a 40% discount on many of our books.
To prove your eligibility you will have to:
- Upload an image of the front and back of your student card at the checkout page.
- Email an image of the front and back of your student card to email@example.com
- Fax a copy of the front and back of your student card to (613)747-6264
Your order will be on hold until the requested document is received, otherwise it will be cancelled after 7 business days.
For more information about CWC’s Student programs, please visit http://www.cwc.ca/ or call us at 1-613-747-5544
Shop online and pick up for FREE (in Ottawa)
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Register to create an account or Sign in
- Place your order online and choose “Pick up at 99 Bank Street, Suite 400, Ottawa” option.
- Use the coupon code provided to receive a 40% discount and finalize your order.
- Upload an image of your student ID (Front and back) during the checkout process or Send an image of your valid student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depending on what you purchased, you may receive a few different confirmation emails. Look for an email entitled “Order Ready for Pick up” that confirms that your order is now ready.
- Bring the “Order Ready for Pick up” email to 99 Bank Street, Suite 400, Ottawa (print or electronic) during our business hours to pick up your book.
How will I know when my order is ready for pick up?
Wait for the “Order Ready for Pick up” email confirming that your item(s) is ready.
Most items are typically ready within one to two business days.
Can someone else pick my order?
Yes, as long as they have a copy of your “Order Ready for Pick up” email (print or electronic).
What do I need to pick up my order?
You only need your “Order Ready for Pick up” email in printed format or electronically.
Address / Business hours
9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.