After the purchase of an electronic product (PDF/ePub/Software), a separate email will be sent with download instructions. This email is generally sent within 10 minutes, but can take up to 1 hour during busy periods.
** Please remember to check your Junk or Spam folder before calling. **
If you need further support or assistance, please refer to our Support/FAQ page.
For each PDF purchased, a separate email will be sent with a download link and password.
A single email will be sent with the following information:
- Instructions to register an eVantage account with our partner Gilmore Global.
- One redemption code per ePub purchased.
Instructions on how to view your ePub.
- Online access is available for a maximum of 2 years.
- Offline access is available through the downloadable BookShelf application and has no time restriction.
- Download the software from http://cwc.ca/woodworks-software/canadian-edition/downloads/
- The software will require a keycode upon first launch. To obtain a keycode, please email the Software ID that appears to email@example.com.
** Please note that keycodes are distributed between 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (EST) Monday to Friday.
If you wish to install the software outside of these hours, you can use DEMO as the keycode but note that you will NOT be able to save or print your work while in "Demo" mode.